Basmalah... Bismillahirrahmanirrahiim

Hope Allah always beside on me, beside on us... and blessing all we do. Because without Allah, we are nothing.
Start everything in the name of Allah.

Kunjungan

Akhirnya mendapatkan petunjuk, untuk menjadikan halaman ini sebagai ruang belajar baru antara aku dan anakku. antara Shafiyyah dan Saffanah. mari kita coba -23042013-
free counters
Blogger Indonesia

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

4 souls 4 ideas 4 inspirations

at the first time I have no idea about who is the person that I admire in most. but after 4 days, I decided to share this...
this is the biggest secret in my day. some people that was always inspire me to write and do something better and better...


the 1st is my father.
maybe for some doughter, father just father. but my father was be my inspiration and he always inspiring me about this life. it will never end, because as a good admirer i just keep it in my heart. i have no more word for this.


the 2nd : a singer that have so many talent, famous and still like usual, she always inspiring me in so many character in my writing. Agnez Monica, I 'm not like some fans who admiring her. I just admiring her like I can. I will not run after her and hug my idol, and screaming hysteric when I meet her. I just a secret admirer, who want to find her as success actress and singer.


the 3rd : an actor, architect, and make me want to be an architect too. Just an ordinary girl, I ever dream about meet him in his campus, got a group work with him, and maybe next time I will write a charater and he will be the actor with that character. just a dream of course.


the 4th : my best friend. Fara. just read about her... here. I will never forget all about her, till my life end.


just it.

I do not know, who will be the next....




-phy-
october 18th 2011
#G30HM

1 comment:

  1. Inspirations, ideas and soul are very much important for our life and to achieve in our life.

    ReplyDelete

tinggalkan pesan anda disini...