Basmalah... Bismillahirrahmanirrahiim

Hope Allah always beside on me, beside on us... and blessing all we do. Because without Allah, we are nothing.
Start everything in the name of Allah.

Kunjungan

Akhirnya mendapatkan petunjuk, untuk menjadikan halaman ini sebagai ruang belajar baru antara aku dan anakku. antara Shafiyyah dan Saffanah. mari kita coba -23042013-
free counters
Blogger Indonesia

Sunday, May 21, 2006

HoPe THeY FiND iT

in my side...
I always try to be someone better..
it not must be the new one...

yesterday I learn something...
be BRAVE to something right


I don't know how...
how can I comehome, without feeling small (they will ask me, what small it mean.)

I never be someone for them
I'm just a little girl, that never know how they try to care about me...
I think I was make them hurt, until today.

Oh, God...
Please...
Help me to do the right thing...

is it something stupid???
when I really hope..
that one... man... give his smile, before I give a smile?
give his forgive... before I ask him.

HOPE THEY FIND this page...
hope it so much...
hope the angel comes... and sent this page to everyone that I love...

may be it will be enough for today...

i'll home soon... come back to home...
a big family there... waiting good news from me...

hope ALLAH SWT bless it always

miss home so much
with so much love
-phy-


No comments:

Post a Comment

tinggalkan pesan anda disini...